90s Supermodel Look Makeup Tutorial | Real Techniques
Super models of the 90’s in looks of this Spring
Fashion is cyclical and making another rotation, she returns. We offer you to evaluate nine looks from the past that are in the trend again.
1. Naomi Campbell and Fendi Spring – Summer 2014
2. Kate Moss and Burberry Prorsum Spring – Summer 2014
Eye shadows in the shades of the English rose transforms the image of Kate Moss in a gentle and romantic look, and then reappear, seventeen years later, at a Burberry show.
3. Eva Herzigova and Antonio Berardi Spring – Summer 2014
Casually coiffured back hair, even sixteen years later, does not lose its relevance and continue to be a trend, and we love that!
4. Carla Bruni and Frankie Morello Spring – Summer 2014
5. Helena Christensen and Moschino Spring – Summer 2014
6. Claudia Schiffer and Jean Pierre Braganza Spring – Summer 2014
Video: What The Original Supermodels Look Like Today
How to Make a Foamcore and Duct Tape Photo Studio
Long, Braided Hairstyles for Wavy Hair: Girls Haircut
The Dos and Donts of Insulin Injections
Stella launches Net-a-Porter collection
11 Supplements To Help You Live Longer
The Manny Pacquiao workout
Mens Haircuts for 2019
How to Do Centering Prayer
How To Banish Dark Circles Without Using Makeup
How to Paint on a Dress
Still Alice: Reviewed by a Guy With Alzheimer’s