Beth's Spinach Ravioli with Caramelized Onions and Tomatoes | ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
Ravioli and Vegetables
Jun 25, 2007
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
package refrigerated light cheese ravioli
large red pepper
Olive or Salad Oil
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
2 tsp. peeled, minced gingerroot
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- Trim ends from green beans. In nonstick 12-inch skillet over high heat, in 1/2 inch boiling water, heat green beans to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes until green beans are tender-crisp; drain. Wipe skillet dry.
- Prepare ravioli as label directs; drain.
- Meanwhile, cut zucchini into 1 1/2-inch chunks. Thinly slice mushrooms, carrots, and red pepper.
- In same skillet over high heat, in 1 tablespoon very hot olive or salad oil, cook green beans, zucchini, crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon minced ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring frequently, until beans and zucchini are lightly browned and tender; remove green beans and zucchini to bowl.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon very hot olive or salad oil, cook mushrooms, carrots, red pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon minced ginger, stirring frequently, until mushrooms, carrots, and red pepper are golden brown and all liquid has evaporated.
- In cup, mix oyster sauce, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup water. Pour oyster-sauce mixture into skillet with vegetables; heat to boiling. Stir in green beans, zucchini, and ravioli; heat through.
Video: Pesto Ravioli and Veggies
Icebox Cake with Chocolate, Hazelnut and Salted Caramel Recipe
The Holidays Are Coming—Heres How To Get Back On Track After a Big Meal
How to Borrow Money from People You Know For Your Business
10 Reasons Why Being Friends With an Ex is a (Really) BadIdea
Kim Kardashian on Pregnancy: The Worst Experience of MyLife’
How to Kick Your Credit Habit
How to Paint Your Nails Like a Pro
Celebrity Makeup Artist Quinn Murphy Keeps Makeup In His Kitchen Cabinets
Self-Defense Tips Every Woman Needs to Know
The 10 Best Sex Toys, According to Adult Film Star JessicaDrake
Chicken Salad Collard Wrap
Crafty Ways to Keep Dementia at Bay
Exposure to man-made toxins
7 New Ways to Use a Flat Iron
Betsey Johnson FallWinter 2013-2014 RTW – New York Fashion Week
Date: 09.12.2018, 04:58 / Views: 94583