Not all amphibious tours are the same. The Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City is the Singapore Tourism Award Winning Attraction. First in Singapore, an impressive 15 year perfect safety record, and 1 million passengers – nothing comes close to the Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City. This hour-long adventure start with a city tour of the historical Civic District, before splashing into the water and swimming off like a duck for a picturesque harbour tour.
Climb aboard a refurbished WWII amphibious vehicle from Vietnam for a unique tour of Singapore. Depart from Suntec City, and start your land and water adventure with a big splash into the Marina Bay!
Cruise along Marina Bay, where you can admire views of the bustling urban city's skyline and marvel at Singapore's most iconic landmark—the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theatre and the towering Merlion.
Your journey continues as you waddle back onto land and drive past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. There you’ll see the steps of the Old Supreme Court where the British surrendered to the Imperial Japanese army during WWII, and the War Memorial Park, a tribute to those who gave their lives during WWII's Japanese occupation.
End the tour with a loop around the world’s largest water fountain at Suntec City, named the Fountain of Wealth, for good luck!
On the DUCKtours you will see:
- Splashing into the Marina Bay!
- Gardens by the Bay – sail by the waterfront to catch a view of the super trees and twin conservatories
- Marina Bay Sands – catch another view of the iconic building from inside the marina bay waters
- Merlion Park – perfect position in the water for some selfies or wefies
- Esplanade Theatre – come up close to the thorny roof of the famous “Durian” look-alike theatre and concert hall
- Singapore Flyer – marvel at the observation wheel on land and sea
- Waddle up on to dry land!
- Civic District – drive through the Civic District, see the Old Supreme Court, the Cenotaph war memorial and the historic Padang.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- “Live” Tour Guide for DUCKtour.
- Complimentary 1-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub where your tour begins.
Know Before You Go
Tours departs from DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub @ Suntec at the following timings:
- English Guided Tours - Hourly departures from 10am to 6pm (daily).
- Mandarin Guided Tours - 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm (daily).
- DUCKtours is not wheelchair accessible.
- Toddlers of age 2 years and below are chargeable at .00 .
It is a requirement to count every guest onboard whether a 10-year-old child or 10-day-old baby. Although the infant would be on a lap, we are unable to sell the seat that the infant would be purchasing because our total number of guests on board must be kept within the approved limit.Check-in Information
- Guests are to check-in 30 minutes prior to tour timing
- Simply present your e-Receipt to staff for exchange of tickets.
- DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub, Suntec City Convention Centre #01-330
- How to get there
- Taxi Drop-off Point: Suntec City Convention Centre Taxi Stand C25, outside H&M
- Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade MRT (CC) Exit A
- Public Bus Stop 02151: 36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 97, 106, 700A, 857, 502, 518
- : Present your e-Receipt to our bus captains when you board our TOPless HiPPObus to enjoy a transfer from 63 city bus stops to DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub.
Where can we board the DUCKtours?
You may board the DUCKtour from our DUCK & HiPPO Hub at Suntec City Mall and Singapore Flyer. Please see http://www.ducktours.com.sg/visit.php for more details.
How do I purchase tickets for the DUCKtours?
You can book online via this website or the official website at or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
Present your e-receipt and collect your boarding pass at Suntec ½ hour before your boarding time! It's that simple!
Can we purchase tickets for the DUCKtour in Singapore?
YES! You can purchase tickets for the Ducktours at our DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Singapore Visitor Centre (orchard [email protected]), Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall. For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
Are advance reservations required for the DUCKtours?
We strongly recommend that you make advance reservations to avoid disappointment due to the limited capacity on the craft.
What is the frequency of the DUCKtours?
The DUCKtour operates from 10am to 6pm daily and departs hourly on the hour, i.e. 10am, 11am and so on...
What will I get to see on the DUCKtours?You will get to see places like:
- Fountain of Wealth
- Singapore Flyer
- Merlion Park
- Civic District (Cenotaph, Tan Kim Seng Fountain and more)
- St Andrew's Cathedral
Can I change my tour date after booking is made?
Sure! We are happy to change your tour date (though booking is already made) but please note that due to limited seat capacity, seats are subject to availability. If you would like to change your tour date, let us know at least 1 working day PRIOR to your departure date so we can reschedule it for you. Any unused tickets are not exchangeable for cash/credit.