How to Protect your Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream/Triple White
How to Keep Yeezys Clean
Kanye West and Adidas' Yeezy sneaker line is one of the most popular footwear brands in the world. Sneaker fans around the world adore the shoes. If you've bought a pair of Yeezys, you've probably spent quite a bit of money on them. Naturally, you want to keep them looking clean and fresh for as long as you possibly can. Luckily, there are ways you can protect and clean your Yeezys to keep them looking brand new.
Scrubbing Your Shoes
Remove the insoles and laces from your Yeezys.Take special care to not damage the insoles when taking them out of the shoes. You should pull the laces slowly from the shoes so you don't cause wear and tear to the eyelets.
- Place the insoles and laces to one side to protect them from damage while you clean the rest of the shoes.
Make a vinegar and water solution.Pour 1 part water and 2 parts white vinegar into a small cup and use a spoon to mix them together. You can also use a specialized shoe cleaner instead of the vinegar and water solution if you want to.
- Specialized shoe cleaners can be bought online or in your local shoe store.
Dip a hard-bristled brush in the mix and scrub the soles.The sole is easily the dirtiest part of any shoe so you might need to scrub especially hard to remove the dirt. Don't be afraid to be rigorous with the scrub, the soles are very durable.
- Avoid the knitting and stitching with the brush.
- You can use a cloth or rag if you don't have a hard-bristled brush. The cloth or rag might not be as effective though.
- Dip your brush into the mixture frequently to ensure you aren't simply scrubbing the dirt into the sole of the shoe.
Use a damp cloth to wipe off the soles.After you've finished scrubbing the soles, soak a clean cloth in water. Thoroughly rub the soles with the cloth to remove dirt. Wipe the sides as well to make sure they're as clean as they can be.
- Don't forget to clean the Boost window when cleaning the soles of your Yeezys. The Boost window is a triangular shaped area on the sole of the shoes where dirt and dust can easily get trapped.
Scrub the main part of the shoe with a wet soft-bristled brush.You only need to dip the brush in water for this part of the process. Put your hand inside your shoe to anchor it. Then, dip the brush in water and gently scrub each shoe from the heel to the toe. Remember to frequently dip the brush to clean it.
- Make sure you don't scrub the inside or allow any water to get in. Your hand in the shoe should provide protection against water getting in.
Dry your Yeezys in a cool place.Give them some time to dry after the brushing. Leave them in a cool place with plenty of air.
- Don't place your Yeezys near heaters or fireplaces as the heat could melt the shoes' material.
Cleaning the Laces
Remove your laces from your Yeezys.Be careful when removing your laces as you don't want to damage the aglets, the plastic tips at the ends of the laces. You also don't want to fray the material. Pull the laces gently through each eyelet on the shoe.
- If your laces are badly damaged or too dirty, you can buy replacement laces online or at your local footwear store.
Make a solution of 5 parts water and 1 part dish soap.You can use any dish soap you have at home. Pour the dish soap into a bowl and then fill the bowl with water. The dish soap should be well diluted before the mixture is used.
Place your laces into the solution for 20 minutes.To keep the laces submerged in the water, place a small cup on them to weigh them down. You can leave the laces to soak in the solution, or you can run your hands along the laces to remove any grit and dirt.
Scrub your laces with a soft-bristled brush after they're done soaking.Dip the brush into a bowl of water. Slowly and gently scrub the laces with the brush, taking special care to not fray the laces.
- Be careful you don't use too much pressure with the brush as this might damage the laces.
Lay the laces out to air dry.After you've scrubbed your laces with the brush, give them some time to air dry. Don't place them near a heater or out in the sun as when they dry this way they will become rough and hard.
- A cool place is best for drying the laces.
Re-lace your Yeezys.When lacing your Yeezys, take special care to not cause damage to the aglets or eyelets. Once you've replaced the laces, your Yeezys are ready to be worn again and should look brand new.
Using a Washing Machine to Clean Your Yeezys
Remove the insoles and laces from your Yeezys.Be careful when removing the laces and insoles as you could easily damage them. Remove the laces slowly and when finished, place the insoles and laces in a safe place, far from harm or damage.
- You need to make sure you take out the insoles first before putting your shoes into the washing machine. The inside of the shoe will dry better without the insole in the shoe.
Clean as much dirt and grit as you can from your Yeezys.You don't want dirt or any other harmful materials in the washing machine with your Yeezys. Use a damp cloth to gently wipe away any loose dirt first.
- Wipe the soles and the window to remove any dirt hiding out of sight.
Place each Yeezy in its own pillowcase.The color of the pillowcase you use depends on the color of your Yeezys. Use white pillowcases for light colored Yeezys. Use a black pillowcase for black or very dark colored Yeezys.
- You can tie a knot at the top of the pillowcases to make sure your Yeezys don't fall out of the pillowcases.
Pour a small amount of cleaning detergent into your machine.Use about half as much as you would normally use for a small load of washing. You're only trying to clean a pair of shoes as opposed to an assortment of clothing.
Run the washing machine at its coldest setting.You should not have your washing machine at a temperature higher than 30 °C (86 °F). A temperature higher than this will cause the glue and primeknit material in your Yeezys to melt. The heat could do damage to other parts of the shoes as well.
Give your shoes 24 hours to dry.Remove the pillowcases from the washing machine and take your Yeezys out of the pillowcases. Give the shoes at least 1 day to properly dry. Place them in a cool place with plenty of air to allow for the best possible drying conditions. Once your Yeezys are completely dry, replace the soles and laces.
- Your shoes are now ready to be worn again. The washing machine method is not as effective as using the brushes to clean your Yeezys. It will still make your Yeezys look clean and new.
Video: HOW TO PROTECT YEEZY 350 BOOST OUTSOLES/MIDSOLES TUTORIAL!
In Pursuit of the Best DrugstoreHighlighters
Rug Doctor Pure Power Pet Carpet Cleaner 64oz, Red
Top worst and dangerous foods you should never eat at any cost – avoid to eat
People Are Freaking Out Over This Moms Side-By-Side Video of Herself Pregnant With Twins Versus Just One Baby
How to Clean Your Eyebrows
The Best Jelly Face Masks for Instant Hydration
How to Deal with Thick Leg Hair
Biotin for Hair Growth
Understanding important facts about appendix
How To Live A Toxin-Free Life
Wise and Funny: Those Things That Grandparents Say
How to Plant Rice Indoors
Givenchy Sniffs Out Two TimingTimberlake