Stop Being Shy & Be Confident - Classical Music Subliminal Session - By Thomas Hall
How to Be a Shy and Classical Girl
Buy timeless ensembles that flatter your figure.Audrey Hepburn had a 20 inch (50.8 cm) waist so she made sure to buy dresses that cinched at the waist. If your arms/shoulders are your best assets, wear tops/dresses with roused/cinched sleeves. Black, white, and pastel pink should be signature colors (and if you're totally serious...the only colors) in your wardrobe. You should NOT wear tube tops, denim, any rough material, anything 1 inch (2.5 cm) above the knee, anything with a neckline over 1-1 1/2 inches below the collarbone, fluorescent colors, or anything that Lady Gaga would deem appropriate. For makeup, the cat eye look is good or for more conservativeness, just a touch of mascara, powder, and lip gloss will do. Your jewelry should be diamonds, pearls, any stone, silver, and gold. No plastic preteen jewelry.
Being shy and conservative is sweet, and it's a natural charmer.You don't have to be a total introvert, unless you naturally are, but you don't want to be the center of attention. When you talk, talk soft and delicate as if you were to raise your voice any louder your voice box would explode. Don't kiss and tell. In fact, try to actually be conservative, not just pretend. That means no wild behavior your grandma, dad, or God wouldn't want you to do. It's very ladylike and when you DON'T talk about things like that and don't engage yourself in those behaviors, you send off a mysterious aura about yourself.
Hygiene is important.Clip and polish those nails. Clear coat or pale pink ONLY. Keep your hair styled, trimmed, and neat. If you have long hair, wear it in a bun, french twist, or the half up-half down look. Wash your face two times a day. Keep your teeth straight and white. Pluck eyebrows, shave/wax unwanted hair and apply lotion everyday.
Have good taste in clothing:Be modest in clothing and avoid clothing of bad taste. Extremely low necklines, too short skirts, belly-bearing tops and revealing clothing can make a girl look like she does not respect her body and herself. Shirts with inappropriate sayings, logos or sexual innuendos can make a girl look like she's desperate for attention. Classy ladies are not desperate for attention.
Speak calmly.This shows politeness. If you talk very loudly, it will seem that you're desperate for attention. Being loud in public isn't just obnoxious, but also inconsiderate to the people around you. Listen to what people have to say and always make eye contact.
Increase your vocabulary, and stay away from slang terms.Never swear or say racist comments.This makes you ugly on the inside and rude.
Take care of more than just your appearance.Parents will appreciate a girl who cares more about her education and her work ethic than her nails. This will reflect in how you are viewed by those in authority. Who do you think gets the break when her homework isn't turned in one day? Teachers are harder on a girl who admits to spending two hours doing her nails than the one who is usually consistent.
Always be kind and friendly to the people serving you (waiters, etc.). If you really want to know who is well brought up and classy, look at how they treat their inferiors (the people below them on the social ladder), not their equals or superiors.
Be responsible.Classy girls leave their surroundings in a condition at least as good as they found them. Unless they are in a restaurant with wait staff whose job it is to do the clearing up, classy people insist on taking care of their own trash and baggage, not expecting others to pick up after them. And when others do favors for them, while stuck-up or spoiled people assume it's only to be expected and ignore others' assistance, truly classy people are quick to notice and to express their gratitude and their appreciation.
Intelligence and maturity are what make you classy, not the clothing.Read classic literature such as Emily and Charlotte Bronte, Charles Dickens, Sylvia Plath, and other great writers. Study art. Research music theory. Update yourself on current world events. When you apply such knowledge to yourself you will start noticing how much more you engage in conversation with people. As far as maturity goes, keep laughter to a modest level. Don't make sexually themed jokes. Don't act like the stereotypical high school/college girl. Don't go to parties where alcohol is served. If the party gets wild, leave.
Value your virtues.If you have any good skill or kind of talent, such as drawing, or dancing, singing or playing any musical instrument, do not hide it, work it. Let people see how good you are by exposing your pictures, or maybe playing a musical instrument in front of someone. If you're good at acting, look for a part in any play at theater.
How can I be a nice girl and not a mean one?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You might be called a snob. Just ignore them; whoever says that just may be insecure, and envious that they don't have class and values.
- Be polite and do not abbreviate words.
- If you must wear heavy foundation, by all means, DON'T wear one that is either lighter or darker than your natural skin tone. It just looks cheap and tacky.
- Smile a lot and look happy.
- Changing your behavior may feel unnatural. If it does, remind yourself that you are a work in progress. A classy person is simply one who consistently exhibits classy behavior. Focus on your behavior and attitude rather than your feelings.
- Try not to wear bright clothing, it defeats the whole purpose.
- White teeth are a real winner. Try rubbing baking soda on them morning and night, to help remove stains.
- If you have some pimples, don't pick at them. Try using Proactiv solution or another acne medication.
- If you slip up, forgive yourself, apologize to anyone who may have been hurt by you're not-so-classy behavior, and continue on your way. That's classy!
- Tattoos and Body Piercings- Appearances convey a strong message to others; you can be judged by an individual or right before an event that will play a prominent role in your future (e.g. a prospective employer, acquiring a higher position in a reputable company, etc.). Therefore, take careful consideration when deciding if it is a good ideal for you to get visible tattoos or body piercings. Even though a person’s outward appearance does not automatically show his or her true inner qualities, appearances can reflect how a person is willing to be perceived by the world. Also keep in mind that although tattoos and piercings are individual expressions, they can be permanent or difficult (even costly) to remove if you change your mind in the future. If you are in doubt about how tattoos and piercings may impact you in the future, forget about getting them and find other ways to show self expression, such as creating works of art, poetry, hobbies, etc.
Video: Feel So Classic (Come To Me Baby, Don't Be Shy)
Sample Flu Outbreak Briefing
Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin had a tense exchange before preseason game
Linverno è alle porte, vuoi non avere il maglione di Harry Potter che è una cit. dal film
Famous People Wearing the Walrus
How to Hang an Ironing Board
How to Draw a Cartoon Car
How to Stop Believing in Horoscopes
Lake Shawnee Amusement Park Princeton, West Virginia
How to Keep Your Shoes from Stinking
Makeover Alert Stacy Keibler GoesBrunette
7 Odd Reasons You Bruise Easily
How to Wear Velvet Booties
As Princess Charlotte turns 3, we celebrate her most adorable moments
Date: 09.12.2018, 20:34 / Views: 63532