Creamiest Mashed Potatoes Recipe - I Heart Recipes
Caroline's Blog: My Favorite Heart-Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe
Hey, guys. I promised you last week that I would share a recipe for a heart-healthy Thanksgiving dish, so here goes! I love candied yams, and this recipe takes the guilt out of enjoying them this year!
RELATED: The Best Thanksgiving Menu for Your Family
• 3 yams
• 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, packed
• 2 tsp flour, sifted
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp nutmeg
• 3/4 tsp grated orange peel (or orange zest)
• 2 tsp margarine
• 1 cup orange juice
RELATED: 66+ Thanksgiving Recipes You'll Want to Save Room for
1. Peel yams, cut into cubes and boil until tender but firm.
2. Combine sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and grated orange peel.
3. Place yams in casserole dish; add margarine and sprinkle with spiced sugar mixture.
4. Add orange juice.
5. Bake uncovered in oven preheated to 350°F for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
This is easy and so good! I'm toying with a yogurt pumpkin parfait recipe for next week. I hope it will be good enough to share with all of you.
Video: How to stop screwing yourself over | Mel Robbins | TEDxSF
The Top 4 Times People Cheat on Their Diets
How to Curl Long Hair with a Straightener
How to Pick Out an Outfit
Conquer Anxiety Over Public Speaking
Happy Brand New Day
26 Perfect Hairstyles for Straight Hair (2018’s Most Popular)
Fall Fashion Colors: 2009
Derrick Halls New Team Plays for Prostate Cancer Awareness
10 amazing tips for long hair
Yes, Meghan Markle Did Curtsy to the Queen
The New Social Media Trend We Find Truly Hilarious:Whaling